- Large Digital LCD Display: With bright and clear backlit LCD display, it will be much easier for night viewing
- Accurate Result: With advanced semi-conductor sensor technology, it gives you accurate and reliable result that you can trust in seconds
- Compact Design: Comes in a space-saving, lightweight, portable design, pocket size, completely easy to hold and carry everywhere
- Energy-saving Mode: It will automatically shut off to save power after finishing the test for several seconds and powered by 2Ã-1.5V AAA batteries (not included). Moreover, it is designed with low power indication
- Easy To Use: Just blow into the machine and results will be given! It can help you check whether you can drive, avoid the risk of drunk driving. If no blow into the breath inhaler at the test mode, the LCD will display "0.00" value
Set Include: 1x Alcohol Tester, 1x English Manual, 1x Strap
Condition: Brand New
Color: White(as pictures show)
Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
Range: 0.00%-0.19% BAC (0.0-1.9g/l or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
Accuracy: 0.01% BAC (0.1g/l)
Power Input: 2 X 1.5V "AAA" alkaline batteries(NOT Included)
Operating time: warm up: 10s, response: <5s
Auto power off 35 seconds approx.
Dimension: 95 x 38 x 13mm/3.7 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches
How to Use:
1. Press the power button; the alcohol tester LCD will turn on with one beep sound.
2. The "warm up" symbol is displayed, and the 10 to 0 countdown is started that indicates the tester is in warm-up mode.
How to Test:
1. The "Blow" symbol is displayed when warm-up, and the 10 to 0 countdown is started that indicates the tester is in testing mode.
2. Near and blow into the breath inhaler for 3-5 seconds.
3. Read the test result from the alcohol tester LCD.
4. The "Caution" symbol is displayed if the alcohol concentration is the level: 0.02% BAC(or 0.2g/l) to 0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l).0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l) to 0.08% BAC(or 0.8g/l).
5. The "Danger" symbol is displayed with beeping audible alert if the alcohol concentration is the level: over & equal 0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l).over & equal 0.08% BAC(or 0.8g/l)