Genuine leather handle is coated with a durable lacquer finish—head and handle are a one-piece forging for maximum durability.
A hammer as beautiful as this one begs to be used on some beautiful woodwork. It features a genuine laminated leather handle that's coated with a durable polished lacquer finish. But don't let its good looks fool you—this is a hardworking hammer with a formidable rip claw design. The head and handle are forged in one piece, ensuring maximum durability. And with unsurpassed balance and temper, it's a hammer you'll love to swing. Made in USA.
- Head and handle are a single forging for maximum durability
- Fully polished head with a smooth face
- Traditional genuine leather grip
- Excellent temper, balance and geometry
- Rip claw lets you pull nails, pry up boards
- Proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
(1) Estwing 12-1/2'' 16 oz. Claw Hammer with Leather Handle
|Manufacturer Part Number||E16S|