- #1 RATED BREATHALYZER BY WIRECUTTER - "After 65 hours of research, which included getting intoxicated at a police station to test personal breathalyzers alongside law enforcement equipment, we're sure the BACtrack S80 is the most accurate, reliable, and easiest-to-use personal breathalyzer that you can buy." - TheWirecutter, February 2017
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE ACCURACY - Powered by BACtrack's largest platinum-based Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor, the S80 utilizes the same pro-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and even law enforcement.
- SIMPLE, ONE-BUTTON OPERATION - The BACtrack S80 is extremely easy to use. Simply insert the two included AA batteries, power on your device & begin testing. You are also able to change units of measurements and set user-defined BAC thresholds for testing.
- DOT/NHTSA APPROVED & FDA 510(k) CLEARED - Designated by the US DOT & NHTSA as an approved breath alcohol screening device, the S80 has also been cleared by the FDA for personal use, making it the top choice of safety-conscious individuals and businesses.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - BACtrack stands behind every product we manufacture and sell, but if during the first year of operation any unit ceases to function properly, we will repair or replace the defective product at no charge.
Release Date: 2009-04-14
Warranty: One Year
Details: Features and Specifications
Battery 2 AA batteries included
Battery Life Approximately 1,500 tests
Sensor Technology Xtend Electro-chemical fuel cell
Sensor Accuracy +/- 0.005 at 0.050% BAC (blood alcohol content)
Warm-Up Time 10-20 Seconds
Blowing Time 5 seconds
Response Time 3 Seconds
BAC Range 0.000 - 0.400% BAC
Test Count Displays total number of tests performed
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.9 x 1.9 inches